To schedule a private Short Course webinar for your team, contact Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-459-9692.
Price: $1250 for up to 10 attendees
This short course is for advanced work management Maximo users who want to learn how to create nested Job Plans, Job Plans with Conditions, Job Plan sequencing in PMs, and create and use Master PMs.
A complete understanding of work planning, and how hierarchies work in Maximo. Two or more years of experience working in work and asset management applications in Maximo.
You will learn how to create and use advanced Job Plans in a PM and a work order. Create and use a Master PM.
Attend this course if you want to:
- understand what a nested job plan is in Maximo.
- create Job Plans for the hierarchy
- create a Parent Job Plan for the hierarchy
- set Job Plan conditions and use in a new work order
- create a PM hierarchy
- create a Job Plan Sequence
- create Master PMs and use
Each Private Webinar includes a printable PDF for each student, an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 10 business days after the webinar.