To schedule a private Short Course webinar for your team, please contact us at MaximoTraining@TrainYourWay.com or call 1-800-459-9692.
Price: $1250 for up to 10 attendees
This short course is for any current IBM Maximo 7.6 user who wants to learn or review the many ways to search and save searches in IBM Maximo.
Getting Started: Navigating & Searching in IBM Maximo 7.6, or six months or more experience using applications in Maximo.
Do you use IBM Maximo each week? Do you wish you could locate records faster and easier?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Learn to search for Maximo records using database wildcards
- Learn to search for Maximo records using multiple search criteria
- Learn to search for Maximo records using date criteria
- Learn to search for Maximo records using the More Search Fields dialog box
- Understand the Where clause of a search in Maximo
- Learn to search for Maximo records by searching for null values
- Learn to create and save search queries
- Learn how to manage your saved queries
- Understand how Description field searches work differently than other fields in Maximo
Each Private Webinar includes a printable PDF for each student, an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 10 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: MaximoTraining@TrainYourWay.com