Audience: For Maximo power users, maintenance supervisors and managers, inventory supervisors and managers, and procurement supervisors and managers.
Course Prerequisite: IBM Maximo Complete Class
Course Summary: This four (2) day workshop goes beyond the core work management applications, inventory management, and procurement applications and explores the advance Maximo applications as shown below.
User Course Topics
- Understanding Location and Asset Hierarchy (moving and restructuring your hierarchy for better reporting results)
- Work Order Advanced Topics: Quick Reports, Labor Reporting, & Work Order Hierarchies
- Job Plan Advanced Topics: Nested Job Plans
- Preventive Maintenance Advanced Topics: PM Hierarchies, Job Plan Sequencing, Master PM Application
- Meters and Meter Groups
- Condition Monitoring
- Safety Module
- Failure Code Hierarchy
- Asset Templates
- Understanding Item Master and Inventory applications and records
- Tools and Stocked Tools
- Inventory Kits
- Item Assembly Structures
- Companies and Company Master applications
- Master Contracts
- Purchase and Blanket Contracts
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for classes.
TTC reserves the right to re-schedule classes within 10 business days of the start date of any scheduled class. If a re-scheduling occurs, TTC will contact each student, individually, via both phone and email to notify them of the change.
Student Cancellations are acceptable up to 10 business days prior to the start date of a class. Cancellation of training less than 10 business days prior to a class will result in a 20% cancellation fee. Student substitutions are acceptable any time up to the start date of the class. No shows are charged 100% of course tuition.
Confirmation of on-line or telephone registration is made via email. The confirmation email contains your training invoice and travel information for the training location. Payment of training is required 10 business days prior to the start of the class.