Audience: For Maximo power users and IT support personnel.
Have you ever wanted to get certified and show off your Maximo skills? Maybe to help with a promotion at work or to prove your knowledge? TTC wants to help. We have created a certification boot camp version of our Maximo 7.6 Complete & Advanced Maximo classes that assists in developing the knowledge needed to pass the Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst certification test.
Course Prerequisite: IBM Maximo Complete Class or 2+ years of hands-on experience using Maximo
Course Summary: This five (5) day course reviews all of the important life cycles from our Maximo Complete courseware: Asset Management, Work Management, Inventory Management & Procurement to level-set everyone’s knowledge before diving into the advanced topics. Then we walk through many of the Advanced Work Management, Inventory Management, and Maximo System Support topics to build your knowledge base:
- Asset Templates
- Rotating Asset/Items Life cycle
- Inventory Kits and Item Assembly Structures
- Asset Sub-Assemblies vs. Spare Parts
- Routes, Condition Monitoring, Meters & Meter Groups
- Job Plan Sequencing, Meter-based PMs, Predictive vs. Preventive Maintenance
- PM Hierarchies and Work Order Hierarchies – Nested Job Plans
- Company Master vs. Companies Application
- Inventory Management: Costing Methods, Stock vs. Non-Stock and Consignment Items, Reservation Types, Service Items,
- Setup, issue and return, and track hours and rates on Tools
- Cron Task, Escalations, Communication Templates, and Workflow
- Introduction to Ad hoc Reports – QBR vs. BIRT vs. KPIs
- Understanding People, User, People Group, and Labor Records
- Security Groups
- Conditional Expression Manager
- System Options: Creation of Organization and Sites, Procurement, Inventory, Asset options
The training class not only includes step-by-step instruction, but also discussions around practice test questions. This hands-on class meets for eight (8) per day with suggested homework before and after attending the class to prepare for the test. The homework assignments utilize the IBM Watson IoT Academy Study Guides and Training Classes.
IBM C2010-555: Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst certification test
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst is a technical professional responsible for supporting, implementing and maintaining an IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 solution, the asset life cycle including inventory, contracts, purchasing, resources, work management, preventive maintenance and security. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources. Click here for more information on this certification test: https://www-03.ibm.com/certify/exam.html?id=C2010-555
Please email email@example.com to register for classes.