To register please contact us at MaximoTraining@TrainYourWay.com or call 1-800-459-9692.
Price: $3500 per student
Audience: For Maximo power users and IT support personnel who want to take the IBM Functional Analyst Certificate exam.
Objective: Have you ever wanted to get certified and show off your Maximo skills? Maybe to help with a promotion at work or to prove your knowledge? TTC wants to help. We have created a certification bootcamp version of our Maximo 7.6 Complete & Advanced Maximo classes that assists in developing the knowledge needed to pass the Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst certification test.
Course Prerequisite: IBM Maximo Complete Class or 5+ years of hands-on experience using Maximo
Course Description: This 40 hour course reviews all of the important life cycles from our Maximo Complete courseware: Asset Management, Work Management, Inventory Management & Procurement to level-set everyone’s knowledge before diving into the advanced topics. Then we walk through many of the Advanced Work Management, Inventory Management, and Maximo System Support topics to build your knowledge base:
- Asset Templates
- Rotating Asset/Items Life cycle
- Inventory Kits and Item Assembly Structures
- Asset Sub-Assemblies vs. Spare Parts
- Routes, Condition Monitoring, Meters & Meter Groups
- Job Plan Sequencing, Meter-based PMs, Predictive vs. Preventive Maintenance
- PM Hierarchies and Work Order Hierarchies – Nested Job Plans
- Company Master vs. Companies Application
- Inventory Management: Costing Methods, Stock vs. Non-Stock and Consignment Items, Reservation Types, Service Items,
- Setup, issue and return, and track hours and rates on Tools
- Cron Task, Escalations, Communication Templates, and Workflow
- Introduction to Ad hoc Reports – QBR vs. BIRT vs. KPIs
- Understanding People, User, People Group, and Labor Records
- Security Groups
- Conditional Expression Manager
- System Options: Creation of Organization and Sites, Procurement, Inventory, Asset options
The training class not only includes step-by-step instruction, but also discussions around practice test questions. This hands-on class meets for a total of 40 hours with suggested homework before and after attending the class to prepare for the test. The homework assignments utilize the IBM Watson IoT Academy Study Guides and Training Classes.
Public Cancellation Policy
TTC reserves the right to re-schedule Public classes within 10 business days of the start date of any scheduled class. If a re-scheduling occurs, TTC will contact each student, individually, via both phone and email to notify them of the change.
Student Cancellations are acceptable up to 10 business days prior to the start date of a Public class. Cancellation of training less than 10 business days prior to a class will result in a 20% cancellation fee. Student substitutions are acceptable any time up to the start date of the Public class. No refund is provided for a student who does not show up for a Public class.
Public Payment Policy
Confirmation of on-line or telephone registration is made via email. The confirmation email contains your training invoice. Registration is not guaranteed until training fee is paid. Payment of training is required 10 business days prior to the start of the class.
IBM C2010-555: Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst certification test
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst is a technical professional responsible for supporting, implementing and maintaining an IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 solution, the asset life cycle including inventory, contracts, purchasing, resources, work management, preventive maintenance and security. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.