To schedule a private Short Course webinar for your team, contact Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com or 1-800-459-9692.
Price: $1000 for up to 10 attendees
This short course is for intermediate Inventory Management Maximo users who want to learn how to create Item Master and Inventory records in Maximo.
You will learn how to create a stock item record, add it to a storeroom to create the inventory record, and make the item active. You will also learn how to create a non-stock item and use it in a work order. You will then learn how to specify the reorder details of a stock item in the Inventory application.
Do you want to learn how to create an Item Master record in Maximo?
Attend this course if you want to:
- create a stock item in Maximo.
- add it to a storeroom to create the inventory record.
- approve the item master record along with the inventory record.
- create and use a non-stock item.
- specify inventory reorder details for the storeroom.
Each Private Webinar includes a printable PDF for each student, an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 10 business days after the webinar.