Audience: For all Maximo Users who want to understand how the IBM Maximo system works from end-to-end.
Course Summary: This four (4) day class includes work management, inventory management, and procurement in Maximo. It begins with an overview of the entire Maximo system and then goes from creating locations through work orders, issuing and ordering inventory and services in Maximo. Students create records in each of the primary Maximo applications and understand how each record relies on others in the Maximo system.
- Maximo Overview: Navigating, Searching, & Queries
- Work Management Overview – The Maximo Wheel
- Work Order Tracking Application
- Out-of-the-box Reports
- Locations Application
- Asset Application
- The LEGO Exercise
- Job Plans Application
- Preventive Maintenance Application
- Work Management Lifecycle Exercise
- Quick Reports
- Service Requests
- Labor Reporting Application
- Storeroom Application
- Item Master Application
- Inventory Application
- Inventory Usage Application: Issue, Return, Stage, and Transfer Items
- Inventory Re-order Process
- Purchase Requisition Application
- Purchase Order Application
- Receiving Application
- Invoicing Application
- Complete Lifecycle of Rotating Items/Assets Exercise
Please email email@example.com to register for classes.
TTC reserves the right to re-schedule classes within 10 business days of the start date of any scheduled class. If a re-scheduling occurs, TTC will contact each student, individually, via both phone and email to notify them of the change.
Student Cancellations are acceptable up to 10 business days prior to the start date of a class. Cancellation of training less than 10 business days prior to a class will result in a 20% cancellation fee. Student substitutions are acceptable any time up to the start date of the class. No shows are charged 100% of course tuition.
Confirmation of on-line or telephone registration is made via email. The confirmation email contains your training invoice and travel information for the training location. Payment of training is required 10 business days prior to the start of the class.