Audience: Maintenance and Inventory Supervisors and other Maximo support personnel who need to be able to create their own custom reports in Maximo without having to learn SQL.
Course Summary: This class teaches creating custom reports through list tab searches with downloads and the IBM Query Based Reporting (QBR) functionality. In addition, report writers are introduced to the Maximo Report Administrator application so that they understand how to take their reports to the next level and make them available to co-workers.
- Running Out-of-the-box Maximo Reports
- Advanced Search Techniques
- Creating and Exporting Ad Hoc Reports
- Creating Basic List Reports with Query Based Reporting (QBR)
- Understanding Data Table Relationships for QBR
- Creating Advanced Reports with QBR
- Using Calculations and Summary options in QBR
- Editing QBR Reports
- Publishing and Scheduling QBR Reports
- Introduction to Report Administration
- Editing Published Reports
- Open Workshop on Personal Reports
Please email email@example.com to register for classes.
TTC reserves the right to re-schedule classes within 10 business days of the start date of any scheduled class. If a re-scheduling occurs, TTC will contact each student, individually, via both phone and email to notify them of the change.
Student Cancellations are acceptable up to 10 business days prior to the start date of a class. Cancellation of training less than 10 business days prior to a class will result in a 20% cancellation fee. Student substitutions are acceptable any time up to the start date of the class. No shows are charged 100% of course tuition.
Confirmation of on-line or telephone registration is made via email. The confirmation email contains your training invoice. Registration is not guaranteed until training fee is paid. Payment of training is required 10 business days prior to the start of the class.