Audience: For planners, schedulers, and supervisors who want to understand how the scheduling tools work in Maximo 7.6. THIS CLASS INCLUDES SCHEDULING USING MAXIMO 7.6 SCHEDULER ADD-ON tool.
Course Summary: This three (3) day class includes an overview of the planning and setup for use of the scheduling tools for Maximo. Practical exercises start by scheduling directly on the work order and using the scheduler included in Maximo, Assignment Manager. Then, the class progresses with the concepts to utilizing the IBM Scheduler add-on tool.
- Scheduling work in a Work Order
- Alert Days and Lead Days in Preventive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance Forecasting
- Setup up company calendars & shifts, crafts, labor, people & user records for use of scheduling tools
- Creating queries in Assignment Manager
- Scheduling work using Assignment Manager
- Creating queries for IBM Scheduler
- Viewing and using the Gantt chart in Scheduler
- Creating and assigning crews
- Using the Graphic Scheduler
- Showing PM Forecasts in Scheduler
- Using Snapshots in Scheduler
Please email email@example.com to register for classes.
TTC reserves the right to re-schedule classes within 10 business days of the start date of any scheduled class. If a re-scheduling occurs, TTC will contact each student, individually, via both phone and email to notify them of the change.
Student Cancellations are acceptable up to 10 business days prior to the start date of a class. Cancellation of training less than 10 business days prior to a class will result in a 20% cancellation fee. Student substitutions are acceptable any time up to the start date of the class. No shows are charged 100% of course tuition.
Confirmation of on-line or telephone registration is made via email. The confirmation email contains your training invoice and travel information for the training location. Payment of training is required 10 business days prior to the start of the class.