Audience: For planners, schedulers, and supervisors who want to understand how the scheduling tools work in Maximo 7.6. THIS CLASS INCLUDES SCHEDULING USING MAXIMO 7.6 SCHEDULER ADD-ON tool.
Course Summary: This three (3) day class includes an overview of the planning and setup for use of the scheduling tools for Maximo. Practical exercises start by scheduling directly on the work order and using the scheduler included in Maximo, Assignment Manager. Then, the class progresses with the concepts to utilizing the IBM Scheduler add-on tool.
- Scheduling Overview: What data is required and available for use in scheduling in Maximo
- Graphic Scheduler Overview: What does this tool allow you to do?
- Graphical Assignments Overview: Work List vs. Assignments tab – What does this tool allow you to do?
- Creation of Calendars, Shifts, Labor records, Craft records, and the default Labor query used in scheduling
- Scheduling work in a the Work Order Tracking application
- Job Plan application: work order duration vs. task duration and inclusion in scheduling
- Preventive Maintenance application: Alert Days and Lead Days, Forecasting and creating a forecast query
- Creating work order queries for use in Assignment Manager and IBM Scheduler
- Building your first IBM Scheduler Schedule and Work List
- Navigating in Graphical Scheduler
- Configuring the Activity Table Fields in Graphical Scheduler
- Performing Actions on a Batch of Work Orders in Graphical Scheduler
- Viewing Costs Associated with Scheduled Work
- Committing Changes in Graphical Scheduler
- Publishing a Schedule using Graphical Scheduler
- Assigning work in Graphical Assignments
- Splitting up Work record and Assigning different People and Shifts to work in Graphical Assignments
- Rescheduling Assignments in Graphical Assignments
- Assigning Emergency Work in Graphical Assignments
- Assigning Forecasted PM work in Graphical Assignments
- Building Multi-Query Schedules in Graphical Scheduler
- Building Work Lists in Graphical Assignments from Schedules in Graphical Scheduler
- Understanding Rolling Projects
- Understanding and using the Critical Path Method for Scheduling
- Creating and Scheduling/Assigning Crews
- Looking at Assignment Manger for Assigning Labor to work orders
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for classes.
TTC reserves the right to re-schedule classes within 10 business days of the start date of any scheduled class. If a re-scheduling occurs, TTC will contact each student, individually, via both phone and email to notify them of the change.
Student Cancellations are acceptable up to 10 business days prior to the start date of a class. Cancellation of training less than 10 business days prior to a class will result in a 20% cancellation fee. Student substitutions are acceptable any time up to the start date of the class. No shows are charged 100% of course tuition.
Confirmation of on-line or telephone registration is made via email. The confirmation email contains your training invoice and travel information for the training location. Payment of training is required 10 business days prior to the start of the class.