To schedule a private Short Course webinar for your team, please contact us at MaximoTraining@TrainYourWay.com or call 1-800-459-9692.
Price: $1000 for up to 10 attendees
This short course is for any current IBM Maximo 7.6 user who wants to learn to create and edit work orders in IBM Maximo.
Getting Started: Navigating & Searching in IBM Maximo 7.6, or six months or more experience using applications in Maximo.
Do you use IBM Maximo each day or week? Do need to learn how to create work orders or edit existing work orders?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Learn to create a work order in the Work Order Tracking application
- Understand the required fields for saving a work order
- Understand how planned labor, materials, services, and tools are added to a work order
- Understand how a trade or craft is assigned to a work order in the Work Order Tracking application
- Learn to add work logs to a work order
- Learn to add failure problem, cause, and remedy codes to a work order
- Learn to add labor to a work order
- Learn to change the status of a work order
Each Private Webinar includes a printable PDF for each student, an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 10 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: MaximoTraining@TrainYourWay.com