Private Group Price: $1500 for up to 10 attendees.
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
To schedule a private class please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 90 minutes
This short course is for any current Maximo user who wants to understand how all the primary Work and Asset Management Maximo applications work together. It demonstrates how the Assets, Locations, Work Orders, Service Requests, Job Plans, and Preventive Maintenance applications all work together.
Attend this course if you want to:
- learn how all of the Maximo applications work together.
- receive an introduction to location and asset hierarchies.
- learn what the Locations application does in Maximo.
- learn why the Asset application is so important in Maximo.
- learn the advantages to using the Job Plans application.
- understand how the Preventive Maintenance application can help your organization keep maintenance organized.
- receive a complete tour of the Work Order Tracking application and its full life-cycle.
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: email@example.com.