To register please contact us at MaximoTraining@TrainYourWay.com or call 1-800-459-9692.
Price: $1250 for up to 10 attendees
This short course is for intermediate Inventory Management Maximo users who want to learn how to create Item Master and Inventory records in Maximo.
- Getting Started: Navigating & Searching in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x
- IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x Inventory & Procurement Overview
You will learn how to create a stock item record, add it to a storeroom to create the inventory record, and make the item active. You will also learn how to create a non-stock item and use it in a work order. You will then learn how to specify the reorder details of a stock item in the Inventory application.
- create a stock item in Maximo.
- add it to a storeroom to create the inventory record.
- approve the item master record along with the inventory record.
- create and use a non-stock item.
- specify inventory reorder details for the storeroom.
Each Private Webinar includes a printable PDF for each student, an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 10 business days after the webinar. Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: MaximoTraining@TrainYourWay.com