To register please contact us at MaximoTraining@TrainYourWay.com or call 1-800-459-9692.
Price: $1250 for up to 10 attendees
This short course is for intermediate Inventory Management Maximo users who want to learn how to create Inventory Usage records to issue, return, or transfer materials in Maximo.
- Getting Started: Navigating & Searching in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x
- IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x Inventory & Procurement Overview
You will learn how to create an Inventory Usage record to issue planned materials to a work order. You will also learn how to return an item to the storeroom, stage and issue planned items to a work order, create a new stage bin, and issue unplanned items to a work order. Attend this course if you want to:
- create an Inventory Usage record in Maximo.
- issue planned items to a work order.
- return unused items to a storeroom.
- stage and issue planned items to a work order.
- create a new staging bin.
- issue unplanned items to a work order.
Each Private Webinar includes a printable PDF for each student, an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 10 business days after the webinar. Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: MaximoTraining@TrainYourWay.com