This is an improved class that now includes creating multiple types of job plans and multiple types of preventive maintenance records.
Duration: 4 hours
To schedule a private class please contact us: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com
Private Group Price: $4,000.00 for up to 10 attendees
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
This one-day course is for Maintenance Supervisors, Foreman, and Planners who need to be able to create job plans and preventive maintenance records to generate work orders.
- Getting Started: Navigating, Searching & Basic Reports in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x
- Asset Management Overview in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x
- Work Order Lifecycle in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x
Attend this course if you want to:
- create a job plan with Tasks, Labor, and Materials in Maximo.
- associate the job plan to PMs and work orders.
- revise a job plan.
- create a job plan from an existing well-planned work order.
- create a PM record in Maximo.
- generate a work order manually.
- generate multiple work orders from PM records.
- generate a PM Forecast.
- calculate the PM Forecast Costs.
Each Private Webinar includes a
non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org