SC404: Customizing Your Start Center in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x
To schedule a private class please contact us: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com
Duration: 2.0 hours
Private Price: $2,000 for up to 10 students
for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you
have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other
to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
This short course is for any current Maximo 7.6 user who wants to learn or review how to customize their Maximo Start Center.
- Intro to Creating QBRs and KPIs using Advanced Search in Maximo 7-6-1-X
- IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x Query Based (Ad hoc) Reporting and KPI Workshop
Do you use Maximo daily? Would you be more effective if you could customize your start center by modifying portlets, adding links to portlet applications and setting up queries in a result set portlet?
Attend this course if you want to:
- understand the various Start Center components and modification toolbar buttons.
- learn how to add and remove portlets to and from your Maximo Start Center.
- learn how to create application links to the Favorite Application portlet.
- learn how to create new record links to Quick Links portlet.
- learn how to set up a query in a Result Set portlet.
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org