To schedule a private class please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $400 per student (minimum of 4)
Objective: This course is for any organization stakeholder who has team members who use Maximo. This course is designed to provide a high-level overview of how IBM Maximo works and what data needs to go into the system for quality Asset and Equipment Management reports to come out of the system. This course enables the attendee to understand the Asset, Work Management, Inventory, and Procurement life cycles within Maximo and support their team members who use the system. This course does not require that the attendees have computers and actively follow along with the instructor. This course is delivered via webinar.
Course Description: This course is at least 4 hours of training time. For groups larger than 12 students, the sessions should be scheduled for two sessions for a total of 8 hours to accommodate additional questions. This course includes a 110 page courseware document for student reference of all applications covered.
- What is Maximo?
- The difference between Work Management and Asset Management
- The Maximo Wheel – Work Order Life cycle
- Work Order Tracking Application Overview
- Introduction to Hierarchies: Understanding Systems, Sites, and Organizations in Maximo
- Understanding the Location and Asset Drill down dialog box
- Locations Application Overview
- Assets Application Overview
- Service Request Application and Life cycle
- Quick Reports Application Overview
- Labor Reporting Application Overview
- Overview of KPI’s and IBM out-of-the-box reports
- Job Plans Application Overview
- Preventive Maintenance Application Overview
- The Lifecycle of Inventory Management and Procurement
- Item Master Application Overview
- Inventory Application Overview
- Inventory Usage Application Overview
- Purchase Order Application Overview
- Receiving Application Overview
- Introduction to Ad Hoc reporting capabilities
- Classifications Overview
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com.