This is an improved class that now includes the basic reporting topics with the navigating and searching topics!
To schedule a private class please contact us: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com
Duration: 4.0 hours
Private Group Price: $4000 for up to 10 attendees.
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
Are you a brand new user to Maximo? Or a current user who wants to learn simple, time-saving techniques to navigate through the Maximo application? This is the first class in the series of beginner classes for new Maximo users.
Comfortable with using browser based applications.
Attend this course if you want to:
- learn to effectively use your Start Center.
- learn to maneuver in the Maximo system.
- learn to work with different types of Maximo records.
- understand the different application screens and field types.
- learn to bookmark records for easy access later.
- learn to create basic queries in the Maximo applications.
- learn to use the Find field to quickly access records.
- receive an overview of IBM Business Intelligence offerings.
- learn to download query data to Excel for ad hoc reports.
- receive an overview of IBM out-of-the-box reports in each Maximo application.
- learn which reports you can run from your Start Center.
- learn to use Browser Report buttons in the Maximo applications.
- learn to run reports from inside the Maximo applications.
- learn the difference between Reports and KPI’s.
- learn to run and view KPI’s.
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org