SC403: Introduction to Query Based (Ad hoc) Reports and KPIs using Advanced Search Techniques
This is an improved class that now includes all of our advanced search techniques and building a query based KPI along with your query based (ad hoc) report!
To schedule a private class please contact us: Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Group Price: $4000 for up to 10 attendees.
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
Duration: 4.0 hours
This short course is for any current Maximo 7.6 user who wants to learn the advanced search techniques, basic query based (ad hoc) report features, and how to build a query based KPI in Maximo.
- Getting Started Navigating, Searching & Basic Reports in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x
- Asset Management Overview in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x
- Inventory & Procurement Overview in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x
Attend this course if you want to:
- learn to search for Maximo records using database wildcards.
- learn to search for Maximo records using multiple search criteria.
- learn to search for Maximo records using date criteria.
- learn to search for Maximo records using the More Search Fields dialog box.
- understand the Where clause of a search in Maximo.
- learn to search for Maximo records by searching for null values.
- learn to create and save search queries.
- learn how to manage your saved queries.
- understand how Description field searches work differently than other fields in Maximo.
- receive an overview of IBM Business Intelligence offerings.
- learn the types of reports and options for Query Based Reporting (QBR).
- discover ways of creating basic reports with QBR.
- discover how to create a KPI from the same query as your QBR.
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com