This short course is for any current Maximo user who wants to learn the new features within the Inventory and Procurement modules.
Use of IBM Maximo 7.5 or earlier Inventory and Procurement module applications.
Attend this course if you want to:
- understand the new Storeroom Hierarchies feature.
- learn to use the Inventory Usage application for issues, returns, and transfers of both reserved and non-reserved parts.
- understand when the Shipment Receiving application is used for receiving inventory items.
- learn to setup Non-Stock Item Master records and use them in the Maximo reservation system.
- understand the new features available in the Item Master and Inventory applications.
- see a demonstration of the new Work Log and Communication Log features available in the Procurement applications.