Private Group Price: $1500 for up to 10 attendees.
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
To schedule a private class please contact us: Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 90 minutes
Objective: This short course is for any current Maximo user who wants to understand how all the primary Inventory and Procurement Maximo applications work together. This class begins by showing how the Work Management applications feed reservations to the storerooms. It then discusses Item Master, Inventory, and Inventory Usage applications and how they tie into the Storerooms. In addition, it demonstrates the PR, PO, Receiving, and Invoicing process both manually and within the Storeroom Reorder process.
Attend this course if you want to:
- learn how all the Maximo Inventory and Procurement applications work together.
- learn the different types of Item Master records that can be created.
- understand how to set up the re-order values for inventory records.
- see how Issues, Transfers, and Returns of reserved and non-reserved items happen in Maximo.
- understand the procurement life cycle in Maximo.
- learn how the procurement life cycle supports the procurement of new assets, specialty materials and services, and the storeroom re-order process.
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com