To schedule a private class please contact us: Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $3000.00 per student (minimum of 5 students)
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you have two
screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
Objective: For all Maximo Users who want to understand how the IBM Maximo system works from end-to-end.
Prerequisite Skills: One or more years using Maximo.
Course Description: This 24-hour course includes asset and work management, inventory management, and procurement in Maximo. It begins with an overview of the entire Maximo system and then goes from creating locations and assets through work orders and PMs, issuing, ordering, and receiving inventory and services in Maximo. Students create records in each of the primary Maximo applications and understand how each record relies on others in the Maximo system.
- Maximo Overview: Navigating, Searching, & Queries
- Work Management Overview – The Maximo Wheel & Location Asset Hierarchy
- Work Order Tracking Application and Lifecycle: Create, Plan, Schedule, Execute, Follow-up
- Practice Exercise on Inventory Management Lifecycle with Q&A
- Out-of-box Reports
- Practice Exercise on Work Order Lifecycle with Q&A
- Locations Application: Create, Edit, Understanding Systems
- Asset Application: Create, Edit, Move
- Job Plans Application: Create, Test, Revise
- Preventive Maintenance Application: Create, Edit, Generate Forecasts and Work Orders
- Service Requests
- Practice Exercise on Asset Management Lifecycle with Q&A
- Storeroom Application: Create
- Item Master Application: Create, Edit, Add to Storeroom
- Inventory Application: Configure storeroom specific information
- Inventory Usage Application: Issue Reserved Items, Return Items, Stage Work Order Reservations, and Issue Unplanned Items
- LEGO Exercise
- Purchase Requisition Application
- Purchase Order Application
- Receiving Application
- Invoicing Application
- Practice Exercise on Procurement Lifecycle with Q&A
- Inventory Re-order Process: Understanding How the Inventory Management and Procurement Management Lifecycles Support the Asset and Work Management Lifecycles
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com