To schedule a private class please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 4.0 hours
Private Group Price: $4000 for up to 10 attendees.
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
This single-day course walks the student through the planning of classification hierarchies. Then implements the hierarchy by building it in the Classifications application in Maximo. Finally, applying it to records within the appropriate Maximo application(s). Specific examples are used in the class, but time for discussion for organizational use is also included in this class.
IBM Maximo 7.6 Complete or at least 2 years experience using multiple IBM Maximo applications.
Attend this course if you want to:
- understand the high-level intent of creating and using classification hierarchies in Maximo.
- learn to plan a classification hierarchy for a specific purpose and Maximo application(s).
- learn to setup a classification hierarchy in the Classifications application for use in one or more Maximo application(s).
- apply the classification hierarchy and attribute values to a set of Maximo records.
- learn to use the classification attribute search features in Maximo to locate records that have classifications applied to them.
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: email@example.com.