Duration: 6.0 hours
Private Price: $3,000 for up to 10 students
Public Price: $300 per student
This short course walks the student through the planning of classification hierarchies. Then implements the hierarchy by building it in the Classifications application in Maximo. Finally, applying it to records within the appropriate Maximo application(s).
- understand the high-level intent of creating and using classification hierarchies in Maximo.
- learn to plan a classification hierarchy for a specific purpose and Maximo application(s).
- learn to setup a classification hierarchy in the Classifications application for use in one or more Maximo application(s).
- apply the classification hierarchy and attribute values to a set of Maximo records.
- learn to use the classification attribute search features in Maximo to locate records that have classifications applied to them.