To schedule a private webinar based class please contact us: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com
Duration: This is a 16-hour course. (4 webinar sessions)
Price: $2000.00 per student with a minimum of 5 students
Objective: Maintenance and Inventory Supervisors and other Maximo support personnel who need to be able to create their own custom reports in Maximo without having to learn SQL.
Course Outline for IBM Maximo Query Based Reporting Workshop
Course Description: This 16-hour course teaches creating custom reports using the IBM Query Based Reporting (QBR) functionality. In addition, report writers are introduced to the Maximo Report Administrator application so that they understand how to take their reports to the next level and make them available to co-workers. This course is usually delivered in four separate four-hour sessions.
- IBM Business Intelligence Tools Overview
- Using Out-of-the-box Reports in Maximo
- Creating the Queries for QBRs
- Configure a Result Set Portlet
- Planning and Creating Your First QBRs
- Create a List Type Report
- Create a Detail Type Report
- Create a Template Report
- Use the Calculate Tab in QBRs
- Use the Summarize Tab in QBRs
- Create Key Performance Indicators
- Relate a QBR to the KPI
- Report Administration Application Overview
- Open Workshop on Personal Reports or Practical Exercises
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org