This is an improved class that now includes both rotating asset/items and rotating tools!
To schedule a private class please contact us: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com
Duration: 6.0 hours
Private Group Price: $6,000 for up to 10 attendees.
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
This short course is for advanced asset and inventory management IBM Maximo users who want to learn how to create and use rotating assets/items and rotating tools within their organization.
Attend this course if you want to:
- learn the lifecycle of both rotating asset/items and tools in the Maximo system.
- create a rotating item in the Item Master application.
- create a rotating asset in the Assets application.
- create a PO for the purchase of replacement or additional rotating items.
- receive and assign asset numbers to the rotating items.
- plan a rotating item in a work order.
- issue the rotating item to the work order.
- move a broken rotating asset to a repair facility, another location, or storeroom.
- create a rotating tool record in the Tools application.
- create a rotating asset for the tool in the Assets application.
- plan a rotating tool in a work order.
- record hours of use for a tool while completing the work order.
- learn to issue and return the tool using the Stocked Tools application and the Inventory Usage application.
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org