This is an improved class that now includes creating work orders in the Quick Reporting application and creating service requests!
To schedule a private class please contact us at email@example.com
Duration: 4.0 hours
Private Group Price: $4000 for up to 10 attendees.
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
This short course is for any current IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x user who wants to learn to create and edit work orders in the Work Order Tracking, Quick Reporting, and Service Request applications.
Attend this course if you want to:
- learn to create a work order in the Work Order Tracking application.
- understand the required fields for saving a work order.
- understand how planned labor, materials, services, and tools are added to a work order.
- understand how a trade or craft is assigned to a work order in the Work Order Tracking. application.
- learn to add work logs to a work order.
- learn when and how to add failure problem, cause, and remedy codes to a work order.
- learn to add labor to a work order.
- learn to change the status of a work order.
- learn to create and complete work orders in the Quick Reports application.
- learn to create Service Requests in both the Create SR and the Service Request applications.
- understand the Service Request lifecycle.
- convert an SR to a work order.
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: firstname.lastname@example.org.