To schedule a private class please contact us: Gwen Colbeth at email@example.com
Duration: 4.0 hours
Private Group Price: $4000 for up to 10 attendees.
Remember, for a more successful experience with WebEx learning, it is recommended you
have two screens to work on. One to watch the trainer via WebEx and the other to follow along in the TTC Maximo training site.
This short course is for advanced work and asset management IBM Maximo users who want to learn how to create, apply, revise, and conduct inspections on their assets in the IBM Work Center interface.
A complete understanding of Locations, Assets, and how the Location and Asset Hierarchy works in Maximo. Experience creating Job Plans, Preventive Maintenance records, Work Orders.
Attend this course if you want to:
- Creating Basic Inspections with all question types
- Selectable Response Fields
- Text Entry Fields
- Numeric Entry Fields
- Media Fields – attachments
- Date and Date/Time Fields
- Meter Readings
- Enable follow-up actions with Selectable Response Fields
- Associate an Inspection with an Asset (or Location)
- Conducting an Inspection
- Viewing the Inspection on the Asset record
- Revising Inspections
- Grouping Fields together in sections
- Setting form actions
- Associating an Inspection with a Job Plan and PM record
- Duplicating Inspections
Each Private Webinar includes a non-printable PDF for each student (printed copies are mailed upon request), an instructor-led, webinar-based class, and access to the class recording for up to 30 business days after the webinar.
Do you have your own training group for Maximo? You can buy a printable pdf licensed copy of our short courses or an editable Word version to customize with your Maximo screens, business rules, and data. Ask for a quote today: Gwen Colbeth at firstname.lastname@example.org